Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One Million Blogs for Peace




Find and post a photo of the Iraq War





"The demonstration, which has remained peaceful, was being held at the urging of militant Shiite cleric Moktadaal-Sadr." slide show here

Photo: Hadi Mizban/Associated Press - New York Times

Many of the same arguments against leaving Iraq were used at the end of the Vietnam war.
Our occupation of this country should end.
It's what their people want as well.

Shame on every politician who got us into this mess.
The guilt of it should haunt you every day
.

I hope it does.

4 comments:

Mariamariacuchita said...

I hope it does too!!
Nice blog

Blue said...

This is a great picture...and upsetting too. They will have so much reason to celebrate when we finally leave their country and allow them to reclaim their lives.

I would like to think our "leaders" feel some amount of guilt and shame...but I don't have too much faith that they will in this lifetime!

Blue said...

By the way, I'm with Maria--your blog is awesome! I'm going to link to you, if you don't mind...

Victoria said...

Hi! we are paired up for the next round of sock Madness.....I look forward to playing with you! :-D You are pretty fast...so I don't know how I will do but I also know from your comments that you are fun and nice....so this should be a good round! Good Luck! :-D