Friday, February 17, 2006

TIME IN!

KNITTING OLYMPICS:
Resume knitting French Market Bag. (More round in circles, a little boring but Eyes on the Outcome! Inches away from strappy doneness!!)

Fell asleep last night on the couch watching Fellowship of the Rings...again. Had worked on the mommy socks for a while but they were making me sleepy so I gave up. Woke up and went to bed at midnignt...pretending I could fall back asleep! Gave up after 45 minutes; got up and finished the mommy socks by 2:30 a.m.

Glad I don't have to keep them, actually. This skein of Red Heart Starbrights had way too much yucky yellow... and I LIKE yellow usually...just not so much! Plus the color changes took place every 12 inches - exactly. Larger sized sock developed yucky, single row stripes...eeew!

No comments: