Sunday, February 05, 2006

Fabric Postcards

The perfect mini project that can can be done in a day or two. I like trying out new ideas & different techniques. Joining a fabric card group allows swapping postcards through the mail - nice to see what others have come up with. Internet swapping has to be taken with a great leap of faith, though. The more swaps I've signed up for, the longer the list of people who do NOT keep their side of the swap. It's bumming me out!

I joined 4 x 6 lives - monthly fabric postcard journals that we keep for ourselves.
January is done! My mom taught me to make socks...took me 'til January to get it right!

1 comment:

carrie said...

thank you so much for stopping by my little blog! i have never knit thumbs, but i feel certain that i would dislike it. i also pretty much despise dpns -- opting instead for magic loop -- so i admire your olympics project!