Friday, February 29, 2008

Are you still here, February?

Welcome
MARCH 0, 2008!

On February 12th I officially broke up with February.

(No, don't even try to bribe me with a LOVE day on the 14th! I'm over February.)

It was while I was shoveling a foot of soggy snow from the end of the driveway and digging out the mailbox. In the pouring rain. Again. We were headed for a deep freeze and every time the snowplow went by it deposited another foot of crap at the end of the driveway. There would be no moving it if it freezes; no mail deliveries and no getting in or out of the driveway.

Photo is Wednesday's snowfall (covering our sledding course).
More forecast for tonight.

Black Fly Season can't get here soon enough.
I promise NOT to complain.

I say: Let's leap into March early.

No comments: