Friday, December 03, 2010

Row Robin Quilt-A-Long

I confess: I could not resist.
Patchwork Posse has a Row Robin underway. I found it the week Round 4 had just been posted.
I had just finished the table runner and a stash of fabric (freshly sorted by color!) was sitting in the living room just begging to be used. 
I felt compelled!
I'm almost caught up and hoping the next round is just as pleasing, so progress will continue. Determined to fight UFO syndrome! Still a little applique left to do, but not sure about the bird samples from Round 3. May go with butterflies and a frog from Butterflies & Blooms book on my shelf. Flickr group of others participating in project.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Wow! You must have lost your crochet hook? Whatever, you have been very busy!

Ivory Spring said...

It's already looking quilty cute!

Becky J. said...

the quilt is totally cute! thanks for sewing along.