Fabric Postcard experiment
(Sunset fabric postcard - Version 2.0)
Felt like "something was missing" or perhaps it was just too simple - or maybe I'm just too used to adding quilting or seed beads to blank spaces.
So a recent Blog visit to the designer of the tatted giraffe happened to have this picture of her giraffe, I was reminded of a long ago plan to make a bookmark with mine.
I made a new giraffe - several trial & error rejects as I relearned needle tatting. I had 10 backgrounds painted and ready to embroider the leaves for a swap so I experimented with the giraffe on one of them. Suits my NEEDS MORE syndrome.
Also experimented using Flickr account to upload pictures here.
Let's see how that works now that I've edited a plain text message...
I think I might like the change! Have to edit after 1st round of publishing blog post but easy. Once I figured it out.